Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thinking of taking Blog challenges

Hi everyone :a4:


As my blog post's title says... I'm thinking of taking blog challenges from this day and onwards. I'm a bit sad that I'm not quite regular posting on my blogs.
  • Sometimes I'm thinking I'm quite busy that I can't even open my blog's dashboard and check on everything. :a36:
  • Sometimes I'm feeling that I just don't have anything to post (anything that just have substance and would make sense at all). :a37:
  • Sometimes I just have a lot of stuffs in my mind but I don't have any access to my blog at the moment, making me freeze all those popping ideas in my head. And once I can open my blog I got my mind blank. Geez!!! :a56:
http://eemoticons.netHmm I wonder if these dilemma have struck other bloggers but I really do! So now to help me from posting to my blog I'd take on this challenge. Atleast for now I can have interesting topic each day. And if by chance I got other stories to tell within that day, I'd still be posting it anyway lol. Ofcourse I have too! There's gotta be a happening within the span of the blog challenges lol.

So here's the first  blog challenge I'll be doing:

  • Day 1:  A photo that makes you happy -> Day 1 post HERE!
  • Day 2: 20 of my favorite things
  • Day 3: A photo taken over 10 years ago of you
  • Day 4: Something you are OCD about
  • Day 5: Your dream house
  • Day 6:  A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
  • Day 7:  My worst habit
  • Day 8:  What’s in my handbag/purse
  • Day 9:  Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
  • Day 10: A dream for the future
  • Day 11: Who can’t you live without?
  • Day 12: If you could wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish for?
  • Day 13: Have you ever had your heart broken? Have you ever broken a heart?
  • Day 14: What do you like most about yourself?
  • Day 15: What do you dislike most about yourself?
  • Day 16: What do people notice about you?
  • Day 17: What’s something you wish you could say to someone?
  • Day 18: Whom do you admire the most?
  • Day 19: What is your goal in life?
  • Day 20: What are the 10 most significant events in your life?
  • Day 21: If you died tomorrow, what’s one thing you’d regret not doing?
  • Day 22: What’s an inside joke you have with someone?
  • Day 23: Two months ago, where were you and what were you doing?
  • Day 24: Do you have saved text messages?  If so, who are they from and why do you still have them?
  • Day 25: Write 5 messages to 5 different people without using names.
  • Day 26: What’s something you’re really excited for?
  • Day 27: What do you feel guilty for doing?
  • Day 28: Tattoos.  If you have one, post it and its story.  If not, what do you want?
  • Day 29: Picture of your makeup collection
  • Day 30: When were the happiest days of your life?
http://eemoticons.netI'd be starting the blog challenge now :D Well I should have started it way way back but I forgot to??? *facepalm* And as for everyone who are also finding it hard to post on their blogs regularly (regular doesn't mean everyday, it depends on your perspective on what is posting on blogs "regularly"), you can do blog challenges.. :) There's a lot of it you can find in the internet..

So happy blogging everyone :D

Credits: