Saturday, September 24, 2011

Do we really look like that much? facebook seems to prove it!

Facebook seems to tell me and support other's intuition that me and my sister indeed look a like.

I was uploading pictures in my facebook albums when their tagging strategy almost made me laugh. When they (i mean facebook technology) recognize faces they'd suggest you names of whom that face might belong to. Sometimes nearly look-a-like faces are grouped together and you can just enter the name once or facebook suggests who that might be. (Do I repeat myself? LOL) :yeahright:

So check this :) (yeah sorry i got poor techniques for editing pictures. LOL. Simplicity is the key!)


Facebook suggest that this group of face belongs to my sister!
Blah blah blah! Hello facebook two of them are mine!!! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So let's have another tagging experience.. See the next picture.. [cont.]



First thing, facebook didn't seem to recognize that this group of face is actually mine.
Second, there were other three pictures that belong to someone else
- my sister!
No, Not again!

*Note*: Di ko po pinag-iinitan ang facebook.. I actually want to thank you for that help sa tagging.. Haha don't get me wrong people..


This gives me a crisp that by processing and analyzing the images,
me and my sister got really similar features in our faces...

For real???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
well another thing.. 
.
.
.
It proved to me that I got really different looks from different angles. I remember Amy, my previous classmate, emphasized THAT when we were in 1st year college. 




*grins*