Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cid'sJottings.... and Karen's Birthday Celebration


Karen's cake :) care of Caramel Bakeshop... i guess..  


  I got a "pahabol" invitation from Karen to come with them for a simple treat. I was wondering what the treat is for.


I was clueless... and I've got really slow brain processing at that time that I actually didn't get what the event was.. it was Karen's birthday! Di kasi ako nakapagfacebook agad ehehe.. Happy happy birthday to Karen!

[cont....]




Karen had her simple treat sa KFC (SM Naga). Ooops wala pala ako pics nung foods.. for the fries and burger Karen and Krushers kay Nikko. Krushers photo credited to miafied@blogspot
This is us..  the attendees.. LOL. Sorry for disclosing your names online.. haha hindi naman full name eh... LOL ...Nikko, Eldrige, Karen, Diana, Mhardz, Cla, Rizza, Liz, ME, Tet, and Joel as the photographer at that moment.  



*evil laugh from me*

I hate my braces here.. grabe nakakainis na ang form ng teeth ko.. grrr..
pero happiness pa rin
Bang Bang! kay birthday girl!
Hindi nga pala kame nakapag-ilaw ng candles sa cake.. I admit, I'm afraid baka mag fire alarm bigla... haha naisip ko lang naman.. haha did we sing Karen a birthday song? hmmm parang oo ata pero hindi tapos.. haha.. basta.. 

Sorry for the look of the pictures, mali pala kasi yung settings ng camera ko so I have to put some effects to these pictures kaya ayan meju iba iba ang itsura. I hid these pictures from facebook later ko nalang ioopen sa iba


Thanks to Little Photos for Android for the photo effects