Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cid'sJottings... and my new pink Notebook!

My new pink notebook! More pictures below! :)
I had my day today.. tiring and happy.. :)

When I woke up I went straight to my pc to turn it on and download everything from my Android SDK Manager. It was rough because my internet connection ! It cuts unexpectedly every now and then. But the good thing is that, the primary components that I needed were downloaded already.  After some preparations I started coding again for my senior project. Few things were added only  because I am receiving those "force close application" error once again.  And I get distracted by "Akazukin Chacha"! LOL


 

Yeah I still enjoy this anime hahaha...  
[cont...]




Then late this afternoon I went to school hoping I could meet sir Fritz to get to him my "late" pre reg form   but he was not there. His office was close that afternoon. Now how can I enroll tomorrow without my approved pre reg form?  Well then I guess I'll suffer the penalties again. Then I checked my scholarship issues with our Admission and Aids. Hmmm let's just say that the person in charge with my scholarship and me are not in good terms. blah blah blah!

Hmmm now I guess my to do things in school is over (but not successfully done yet)  . Then me and my friends went to SM (my mall? 's Mall?)   Just kidding...  it's the real SM, the biggest mall built here in Naga as of this moment. We've got our own things to do in SM. Then we had our simple should-be-snack-time but turned out to be heavy eating time I was really full after that    . I even find it hard to walk!

Activity isn't over yet! 

I meet with my sister and her friends then we went to National Bookstore. And my addiction reigns once more! I love buying kawaii journals, memos, notepads, notebooks, small bling blings and stuff toys etc. I've seen lots of stuffs there! Too bad I don't have money to buy those things  yet I can't resist it! So my sister went to the counter and to my surprise she asked the cashier to keep the things I picked and reserve it for the next day! NB does that? Seriously?  

Ok then.. but I decided to buy something else... I bought this because I have plans ...


A cute idea of double front hard covers - and an Auto-lock!
 



So that's the journal for the day.. I enjoyed designing my blog post today lol.. Hope I'll have much of this energy to design each and every post I'll make from now on.. Hmmm.. this is LadyXciD.. signing off.. time to have some rest dear ones...




Akazukin Cha-cha's photos credited to: watchanimesub.com and jefusion
My notebook's photo effects credited to LittlePhotos for Android