Thursday, June 16, 2011

Random Things About me..

Reblog and bold what applies to you.
  • I’m loud.
  • I’m sarcastic. http://eemoticons.net (Well I've been lately.)
  • I cry easily.   (with lines in movies, anime, books.. or just merely seeing a person crying makes me cry too..)
  • I have a very bad temper.  
  • I’m easy to get along with. (well before, not anymore..) 
  • I have more enemies than friends. (i'm still thinking about this LOL)
  • I drink coffee.
  • I clean my room daily.

 My appearance:

  • I wear makeup. (no it's just not me)
  • I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
  • I wear contacts. 
  • I wear glasses.
  • I have/had braces. (I have it right now..)
  • I change my hair color often.
  • I have a piercing
  • I have small feet. (I say happy feet!! hahaha)

Relationships:
  • I’m in a relationship now. :heart:
  • I’m single. (yes, cause technically i'm not yet married!)
  • I’m crushin’. (you mean I do have a crush??)
  • I’ve missed an ex before. (who have not?)
  • I’m always scared of being hurt. (indeed.)
  • I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t. :mad1:
  • I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did. :intears1: (I just have to. You say I'm a masochist? No.. It's just what's right)
  • I’ve been in love more than two times. 
  • I believe in love at first sight. 

Friendships:
  • I have a best friend.
  • I have at least ten REAL friends. 
  • I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend. (No. From my bf yes..)
  • I’ve beaten up a friend. (I did! Idid! I did! I hate him!! Jerk!)
  • I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend. :a: (Yes. I always do. And it gets only fixed after quite some time, like a year after or so)
  • I can trust at least five people with my life.
  •  
Experiences:
  • I’ve been on a plane. (Soon! Must be!)
  • I’ve taken a taxi.
  • I’ve taken a city bus.
  • I’ve taken a school bus. (My father brings me to school unless I commute.)
  • I’ve made a speech.
  • I’ve been in some sort of club. (School clubs? Yes! haha)
  • I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.

Music:
  • I listen to R&B.
  • I listen to pop. (Ever since the era of boy bands, damn yes!!!)
  • I listen to techno.
  • I listen to rock.  
  • I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it
  • I download music.
  • I buy CD’s.

Family Life:
  • I get along with both of my parents for the most part.
  • I have at least one brother.
  • I have at least one sister.
  • I’ve been kicked out of the house.
  • I’ve ran away from my home. 
  • I’ve sworn at my parents. http://eemoticons.net
  • I’ve made my parents cry. :a:
  • I’ve lied to my parents.http://eemoticons.net
  • I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
  • I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing. http://eemoticons.net 
  • I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out. (All these things I've done to my parents made me really guilty. You'll feel it when you see them cry infront of you and saw their real hardwork..)

Hair:
  • I’ve been brown. (My hair is black.)
  • I’ve had streaks.
  • I’ve cut my hair in the past year. (No! My mother cuts my hair before and now it's our family friend who cuts my hair every now and then.)
  • I’ve dyed my hair in the past year. (But I wanted to try!!)http://eemoticons.net
  • I’ve been blonde.
  • I’ve had black. (Always been.)
  • I’ve been red.
  • I’ve been light brown.
  • I use conditioner. (Yes!)
  • I’ve curled my hair. (It fails everytime we tried to.)
  • I’ve straightened my hair.


So this is a random blog post about me. It's from cutielinx. I've bold the things that describes me, I suppose. Though this post is originally and made for tumblr, I chose to post it here on my personal blog. I don't want anywhere else to post this but here. Just random facts about me will do..